Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Domestic Day :)

Aren't you intrigued by the title?  Well, here's my idea of being domestic...  
We haven't experimented with play-doh yet, not sure why?  I guess I didn't think Cooper would really like it since he's not much on that kind of thing, however, he has seemed to change a lot over the last couple weeks (more on that later).  Awhile ago, I ran across a homemade play-doh recipe, so I pulled it out and got to work during nap.  It was super easy and turned out great!  I only made 2 colors because I wasn't sure how much he would like it, but it looks like I need to get back in the kitchen!  After a few minutes of trying to figure it out and watching me, he really dug in.  I had bought some fun shaped cookie cutters, so we used those to make shapes. 
 Funny side story from the playdoh - We had created 2 trains and I was driving them around our tracks for a bit.  Cooper then took over driving them around, then out of nowhere he stuck them together and said, "tissing bachette" - that translates to "kissing bachelorette." You see Adam seems to be working Monday nights during the Bachelorette, so Coop is my watching partner and a great sidekick he is, obviously he is paying attention ;)  Needless to say, Adam didn't think this story was as funny as I did.  Anyway, back to the play-doh...it was a hit and not even that messy!  


Lola was just as interested :)


To wrap up my domestic day, I made dinner and homemade applesauce for the Coopster!

No comments:

Post a Comment