Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Camera Trial

I love taking pictures and have realized through other friends pictures, that mine doesn't take the best quality pics and the shutter speed is soo slow that I miss so many faces/moments.  We (ok, maybe just me, but Adam has seemed to agree so far) have decided to invest in what I call a 'fancy camera' before baby #2 arrives...just 8 weeks away.  I emailed all my family/friends that I could think of for their opinions/suggestions on their own 'fancy cameras'...thanks ladies!  My aunt Trish graciously lent me her camera for a couple days to play around with.  We had a mini photo session with Coop in Grandma's gardens.  Here are a few of my favs.  The smiles are thanks to Grandma, Uncle Bryson and Aunt Alli making fools of themselves behind me...thanks guys!

If anyone else has suggestions/opinions on cameras before I make the big plunge, please comment or email me!  


The cheesy, cheeeese!

something about this look I love, maybe it's the blue eyes


think he looks so old here!

this was is my favorite, maybe partly because of the Jayhawk?! already ordered it in an 8x10 to update Dad's office and our house.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics!!!! I totally forgot to email you back- it's been crazy busy around here but we have a Nikon D60 and we like it. Call me and let me know which one you're thinking before buying! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. He looks older than two

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I LOOOOVE the pictures! Kyle knows more about our camera than I do but we have a canon rebel & love it. He also has a good CHEAP (most are $300) program to download on the computer to minipulate the pictures once you take them. Email him about it if you want more info.

    ReplyDelete