Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Recap

Last weekend (not this past weekend but the one before...clear as mud??) we had some fun as a family just being at home and not on the road!
 The Galbraiths came over Friday and hung out with the girls while Coop and I were at Kinder round up.
 We finally pulled out our kites from LAST Easter and put them to use.  I was prepared for lots of frustration but it went so well!  
 He did awesome and had it flying as high as our roof at one point.  I don't have any pictures of Laney flying hers as she needed my help the whole time.
 Saturday morning this girl woke up totally lethargic and with a crazy stinky diaper...like walk in her room and swear she had thrown up stinky.  She wouldn't leave my lap and was back asleep an hour later.
 We spent the rest of the morning under the island coloring, it's one her favorite things to do now.
 She colored with us when she wasn't busy taking phone calls and taking care of her babies.
 While us girls were hanging out at home, the boys went out and had some fun.   They hit up the driving range.  Coop has been asking for awhile so he was pretty pumped.
 A Sprite at the clubhouse after hitting some balls, life doesn't get much better for this kid.
 I texted Adam to send me a selfie and this is what I got.


 They stopped for lunch.  Adam still eats like he is a 21 year old hungover college student.  
Saturday night, Adam and I went out to dinner with some friends, my Stella & Dot upline.  She graciously gifted me this Louis Vuitton purse for hitting a leadership level with Stella & Dot...that was fun!  
 Sunday morning was rainy- we went to church and then out to lunch with these 3 crazies.  I tried to get them all standing and holding hands but Piper refused to stand...there always has to be an uncooperative one!
Laney chose her outfit for the day ;) and look at me in the mirror trying to get them to all smile while Adam snaps pics, lol.
 We went to Ted's, the new restaurant in OP.  It was so so good, Laney approved.  I wish I would have taken a picture of Adam's plates, the amount of food he consumed was cah-razy.  
It was nap time and she was over lunch.  She doesn't suck her thumb unless she is tired.  The minute she gets her blanket in her hand, in goes the thumb.  It melts our heart!

It was a good, good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment