Friday, April 10, 2015

Randomness from the end of March


 It was community helper day in Laney's class at preschool.  She chose Doctor, somehow in the 77 costumes in our toy room...we have nothing doctor related.  Who did I call?  My friend Jenny that is sure to have what I don't have ;).  She totally pulled thru!
 BFFs
 He was thrilled about picture day at school.  Sometimes we have some serious foreshadowing on his teenage years.  He likes to stay up late, I have to sometimes literally drag him out of bed in the morning, he only wants to wear warm-up pants, and never fix his hair. So he was thrilled to be wearing 'nice' clothes to school.
 I made some bathroom humor...think I said I pooped my pants and he smiled...bathroom humor works everytime.
 Wednesday mornings this girl dances-tap and ballet.  They have a recital in May and received their costumes a few weeks back.  The teacher had the girls try them on to make sure they fit.  She couldn't stop smiling!
 This girl hops out of bed and can be dressed in minutes!  She was loving the idea of picture day!

 One morning the bigs were at school, this little lady and I went in for her 15 month check up.  She wanted up on this chair and I told her to keep trying.  She got it and was so, so proud of herself!
 She is always extra clingy and sad at the doctor's office.  She got a healthy check up!  She's 44%ile for weight and 95th%ile for length...basically following in the other kids' footsteps.
 Easter crafts!


We went to an open gym at the rec center and she l-o-v-e-d running down the trampoline!

And just like that we are in the 4th month of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment