Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Final Final Spring Break Post

I thought the last post was my final of Spring Break and then I found some pictures I should have included from that weekend.

These two were in the basement and awfully quite...ha!  They found electronics to play with!
 We are loving our new patio!  I told Adam it's a lazy trap!
  I couldn't be more in love with these shirts I ordered for the girls!  


 Saturday morning shenanigans.  
 Nothing says fun like a Saturday morning trip to the grocery store!  I told her, "You are looking sassy today, I wanna get a picture of you."  And then she posed...Lord help me.
 The Hawks played again Sunday afternoon, not until 4.  It was a looonnngg  day waiting for the game and I probably said 75 times, "we should be in Omaha for the game."  
It was beautiful so I took the kids on a walk after lunch.  I snapped one picture on our walk and this is what I got.  It cracks me up.  2 minutes later, Laney fell, skinned her knee and ripped a hole in her leggings...basically the world had ended.
We played outside after naps and decided to watch the game outside on the beautiful day.  I brought this goal out in hopes to keep Pippi entertained.


 He wanted me to catch his hook shot on camera...


My crew watching our Jayhawks shoot themselves in the foot and create another year short of the big win.  Man, this was a crushing loss...I may or may have not handled it very well.  
After the game I went straight to the car to listen to the post game, specifically to hear what Uncle Bill had to say about the game.  Piper went with me and played in all the carseats. 

Unfortunately this isn't the first time my Spring Break has ended on a heartbreaking note!

No comments:

Post a Comment