Friday, April 17, 2015

Easter, continued

We came home, hit up the grocery store, changed clothes and headed to Mama Kelly's house for Easter lunch.
 Easter Egg hunt!
 Smile for a picture or I will take all your candy...yep, I said that.  Happy Easter kids from your loving mother.
 so many outtakes...
 This was the best one I got!

 Just a little over a years difference in these pics...that's crazy!  They have grown into such beautiful little girls!
 These two!  There are the epitome of a threenager!  It's a good thing they are cute because they are oh so ornery!!!!  I mean- cats on hay bails???!!



 I think this one of maybe 5 pictures that I have of our whole family where everyone is looking at the camera.  
Hope you all had the happiest of Easters, we sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment