Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Halloween with Green Lantern, Elsa, and the cutest flower you ever did see!

Halloween was a bit different this year because it was freakin' cold!  I mean really cold!  The last 2 years in Texas, I think it was in the 80s!  You can see last year here.
I told the kids to pick a costume from our costume collection and they were totally content doing that.  I don't think they even realize you can pick out your own and buy it from the store!  And once again - I have yet to buy a Halloween costume for my kids, thanks to all our cute family hand me downs!
We had a busy evening trying to see lots of people - it was fun (and cold, did I mention cold?) and the kids were really excited!

I love holiday themed pajamas!!!
 Mamaw and Papaw sent a candy and coloring care package from Wash, MO.
 Our pumpkin carving bumped into nap time so I told kids they could skip naps and just watch a cartoon.  15 minutes later, this is how I found her.
 Green Lantern ready for our first (and only) trick or treaters, the Stilley girls!
So happy that Jenny got this pic - so cute!  Laney was still snoozing when they were here.
 The night before Halloween I had her get in costume so I could get some pics - I knew Halloween would be too crazy!  I wanted to do the same with Coop but it got dark too quick, darn it!

 We met Henley at my Grandma's house.
Love this!  And yeah, that  Elsas wig we made a special trip for???  It barely made an appearance on Halloween ;).
After my grandma's house, we stopped to trick or treat a couple more places.  Then it was to Aaron and Cami's house - the neighbors were all gathering there.  No pictures from there :(, it was so cold and a million kids running every which way.
 The Souders Grandkids!  We went to my parents house for dinner a little bit of trick or treating.
 This is how most of the pictures turned out.




This picture one more time because I just love it!  Hope you all had a very Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment