Friday, November 21, 2014

Weekend in Wash, MO

A couple weeks ago, the kids and I headed to Washington.  I had a Stella & Dot show planned for Joyce and my good friends Nicole and Maureen.  Adam was going hunting (yes, Adam hunting…don't  be too shocked ;)) with his dad and brother so the kids and I hit the road Wednesday afternoon and stayed the rest of the week and weekend.
 I could not get over how cute Hadley was in her dance costume…those leg warmers!
 Friday morning Tanya and I took the big kids to the Magic House.  Mamaw stayed back with Pippi which made our adventure easier.
 "Everybody stand by your letter!"  Cooper chose his last name initial.
 I have this exact same picture 5 years ago :(.
 The boys had a blast doing their own thing.
 Hands down the girls favorite part was the baby hospital nursery.  Yes, those are doctors coats and stethoscopes, so cute!
 Coop loved this same thing at the Omaha children's museum this summer.
 The little girls drug out every baby blanket, and sock, and hat.

 Exhausted!
 How many more grandkids can fit on Mamaw's lap??
 The manly men out killing birds.
Adam got 2 birds in his first time pheasant hunting.  He texted me this picture and I texted back, "Wow, looking awful GQ with those birds."  I won't type back his response ;).  He had a blast and I am sure will be back there next November.  
 We got to see Kellen play some hoops!
 After the basketball game on Saturday morning, we went to Purina Farms.  Coop petting a bunny :)
 Cousins - minus the Jones/Vermillion bunch and Brody.  It was so cold!!!
 Funny Faces!
 Sisters!  And proof that all ages can rock a Stella & Dot scarf ;).  
 I know I have said this before but I dread the day he doesn't want to dress up as a Superhero on a daily basis.
 John and Kyle made a delicious dinner for the adults!  
 Ariel!
 Long story short here…Two of Maggie's girlfriends were in town and Cooper fell in love.  He loves himself an older girl.  He knows Carly from Texas so that love wasn't new but Sarah sure was.  He drew them multiple pics and talked about them on our drive home.  
Naptime!  It was such a fun trip - the kids had so much fun playing with their cousins.



No comments:

Post a Comment