Monday, November 10, 2014

Pumpkin Decorating!

We had picked up some small pumpkins on our pumpkin patch visits, so I brought them in one day for the kids to paint. 
 Pumpkins + paint = cheap and easy entertainment.
 She wanted a pink and yellow pumpkin.


 The Royals were playing this night so he wanted a Royals pumpkin.


The day before Halloween I decided that our Elsa needed an Elsa wig to complete her costume.  I texted my sister at work and told her to help her niece out :).  She found us one on Craigslist in Brookside.  Always a bit leery of Craigslist, I made Adam drive us there.  :)
 Nothing like an hour and a half round trip with the whole family to get your 3 year old an Elsa wig!  Adam had conference calls so I had to attempt to keep the circus quiet.
Totally worth it!!!!!!!


The day of Halloween we decided we better get those pumpkins carved!
 We drug Adam out of the office to help out for a bit.
 This sweet baby just watched…next year Pippi!
 One of the kids liked pulling out the pumpkin guts, one did not.  If you know my children, you will know who was who. :)
 Dad does all the knife work and I am in charge of helping clean the pumpkins out.
 The kids picked what shapes they wanted for their eyes, nose and mouths.
Finished products!  We were officially ready for Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment