Sunday, November 2, 2014

Piper - 10 months

Wowzas - I am so, so behind on this blog!  I almost don't even know where to start.  I suppose documenting Pippi at 10 months will do since she will be 11 months in 10 days!

Piper continues to be a happy and easy going baby!
-I am nursing her 4 times a day.  I cut out her feeding right after lunch/before afternoon nap.  She did just fine adjusting.  
-She goes to bed sometime in the 7 o'clock hour and up between 6-7.  She naps in the morning around 9 and then again with the big kids around 1.  
-She is pulling up on everything and can even gracefully get back down.
-She now has 6 teeth!!!  4 on top and 2 on bottom.
-She likes to sit with Laney and watch/play princesses.  She loves to destroy anything the kids are building and chase Lola around (specifically play in her food/water bowls).






No comments:

Post a Comment