Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random Pictures from May

And a few from June!  I just realized I hadn't created a June album in iPhoto yet!  

 The girl is obsessed with markers, wants to color with them all the time.  And really, she is pretty good with them…except for this incident.  I told the kids, "I am going to put Pippi down for a nap.  Please don't argue until I come back downstairs in 5 minutes."  Well, they didn't argue because Laney was busy coloring herself!
 I just laughed.
A few weeks ago Laney was going thru a phase where she would get straight up from bed before 7, stumble into our room and demand breakfast.  And when I say demand, I mean it.  One morning before I could get her cereal to her, she had already fallen back asleep.
 We have had a few rainy mornings lately.  They love to sit in their chairs on the deck and watch it rain while I make breakfast. If we had adult sized furniture out there, I would probably join them.
 This boy has been in heaven lately.  They are digging/putting in all the stuff for AT&T UVerse (Amen, Alleluia!) right behind our property line.  
She loves to help me water the flowers.  This time she got a bit aggressive with the sprayer and the dirt fought back.
 Some early morning photography work of Cooper.  And yes, I wear sweatpants and sweatshirts to bed in the middle of summer, always cold!  And sometimes socks too :).
 My kids love when we get to watch Henny Penny!
He didn't want to nap this day so I let him get up.  We played with Piper, I let him watch a cartoon on the iPad.  I was getting ready and look out my bathroom to see him sound asleep in my bed.  So much for not being tired ;).


Ok-think I am officially caught up on May!  
I made 2 new and delicious summer recipes this week.  The first is this apple pecan chicken salad.  I had never made chicken salad with greek yogurt before, definitely different than mayo but still good!  I made this Tuesday night to have for lunch the rest of the week as I knew no one else in my family would eat it :).  Tonight we had these chicken and asparagus kabobs.  They were yummy and pretty easy too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment