Thursday, June 12, 2014

Omaha - the hotel experience :)

After the zoo we headed straight to dinner.  We stayed next to Old Town - think brick roads, lots of restaurants and shops.  We had pizza and went to the candy store.  The kids were so excited to get back to the hotel and swim!  What is it about an indoor hotel pool that is so exciting??  I remember being just as excited as they were when I was a kid.
They were so excited…and then they wouldn't get in.  Can you read the excitement on Adam's face? They weren't biting.  They eventually got in but I wouldn't exactly call it fun.  I signed them up for swim lessons the week we got back :).
These 2 shared the pull out couch…that was interesting.  Laney wouldn't leave Cooper alone when he was trying to fall asleep, eventually I had to go lay in between them until they fell asleep.  Adam and I were laughing at their sleeping positions and how they are often positioned this way.  We think this is how they were in the womb, Cooper all curled up in a tight ball and Laney sprawled out.  Oh man, the last couple months of my pregnancy with Laney it felt like all I did was push her feet out of my ribs.  And all she did was keep pushing back.  
Laney said her favorite part about the trip was sleeping in the hotel :).

No comments:

Post a Comment