Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Random iPhone pics

I started this post last night and fell asleep waiting on the pictures to upload…Time Warner's internet is awful, just like their customer service.  Where are you UVerse?? I am waiting!

Lots of random pictures...
 Mother's Day crafts.  
 All 3 of the kids' handprints and Coop wrote all the grandmas' names.  
 GiGi and Laney coloring over Pippi's baptism weekend.
 Love her!  She always wants to eat, always.  And she always eats her apples like this, down to the skin.  Then she brings to me to finish eating, we are a good apple eating pair ;).
 My grandma feeding her youngest grand baby.  I am the oldest grandkid!  Yep, 32 years difference and 14 grandkids total.  

 This was from April and maybe I already posted?  She never sucks her thumb anymore, has taken quite the liking to her pacifier and I couldn't be more happy about that.  That said, I would have been just as happy if she stayed a thumb sucker…so sweet!
 Adam took these crazy kids to the park one night.
 More throwing rocks in the concrete pit.  Yep, still a favorite thing to do.
 May 9, the baby girl downed a 4 oz bottle in record time.  No fighting it, took it down like a champ.  
 I couldn't stop taking pictures.  
 Proof.
 Love finding pictures like this on my phone.

 He was flying our plane to South America,
 we were the passengers,
 and Laney made sure that Piper was entertained ;).
 We like to put Grandpa to work when he comes over.

 Maybe I posted this too?  She is very into pumping bottles for her babies these days.
Right after Mother's Day-Coop jumped right on the Father's Day train.  He made and gave Dad a card a month early.  It was pretty perfect.  I love his people drawings!
 The hair!  
 Crazy hair again and another Dr appt.  Yep, 2nd Doctor appt this month…hello paranoid mom of 3!  She couldn't shake this nasty cough, one night I was up with her most of night so we were for sure it was worse.  No…Doc said she was much better.  It was the end of May, shouldn't we be over all this stuff???
 The babies are thrilled.  Laney and the kitty cat helmet…too much.
 Adam was gone on a golf trip and I texted him this picture at 7:30 on Saturday morning.  All 3 kids ended up in my room…Cooper slept in Adam's spot, Laney came in around 7:00 and fell back asleep for a bit on my floor and Piper was up to eat around 6:40.


No comments:

Post a Comment