Saturday, July 18, 2015

Urban Air

Have you heard?  We are opening a trampoline park, Urban Air, this month!  It's been in the works since February but I have yet to write about it on the blog because there is so much to cover!  I am going to write some Urban Air posts soon but in the meantime check us out at urbanairop.com and like us on Facebook at Urban Air OP.  

Well, I went to Texas with one of our other partners for some training with our franchise corporate office.  Adam held the fort down while I was gone along with some help with my mom.
I left early Friday morning and it was crazy sock day at their last day of Bible School.
 This girl got to spend the day and night with Grandma, lucky!

 They performed at the end of their morning.  Adam said they both were happy to participate and Cooper was one of the loudest ;).
 We had the Jones' cousins for the weekend while their parents were on vacation.  Adam was Super Dad with these cute kids.

 Cooper had a baseball game, so my sister came to watch the girls and the boys went to the game.
 Pippi found Quincy's paci and was loving it.
 Adam really was Super Dad because he took all 5 kids to the pool!
 I was supposed to land at 11ish on Saturday night but landed at 1ish instead due to flight delays.
 The next morning Adam took the kids to the basement to play so I could get some sleep.  These girls are so sweet!!!!!

Cooper had another game on Sunday and it was h-o-t!  
They all created SuperHero powers with Zoobs.  

I learned a lot in Texas and the kids had lots of fun!

1 comment: