Friday, July 10, 2015

Father's Day

Thanks to Pinterest we created our Father's Day gift.  




 Adam spent the morning golfing with the other dads in my family.  He played the best round of his life so I thought it was worth documenting.  
I texted him and asked for a selfie of all the Dads.  After he sent this, I asked for a redo and didn't get a pleasant response from the bunch, so this is as good as it gets.
 Laney's card for Adam.

 This was my card to Adam, pretty true, right??
 Cooper's card to Adam.
His hand traced with a Cardinal in the sky for the STL Cardinals.
We are super thankful for this equally hard working and fun Dad!  He is the perfect balance to me in this parenting gig we tackle everyday.  
 One day while Laney was at cheer camp we went Father's Day shopping for the Grandpas.  We headed to Dick's for gift cards for the Grandpas.  That is what we sent to Papa since they have a store in Wash, MO now that he can shop in.  Cooper decided to get Grandpa a baseball glove because he had been playing barehanded.  Cooper said he had been smokin' some balls by him and he could use a glove (those were his exact words ;).
 I am so thankful for my Dad, he's the best!  He never turns down a request to play ball or read a book to the kids...no matter how many hours he has worked in the day.
 These kids don't know how good they have it!






1 comment:

  1. "These kids don't know how good they have it!" Isn't that the truth?!?!?

    ReplyDelete