Thursday, July 9, 2015

How the rest of us kept busy during cheer camp

Laney wasn't the only one having fun!  While she was at cheer camp, we made the best of the 2 hours we had!
 Monday we went to the grocery store and CostCo, no pics from that excitement ;).  Tuesday we went blueberry picking at The Berry Patch.  It was crazy muddy but we had fun!
 Just like strawberry picking, Piper ate her weight in blueberries.

 On Wednesday we went to Deanna Rose!  Piper is in an animal loving stage-she gets so excited to see the cows and goats.
 Snack break!
Thursday we went to visit sweet baby Madeline!  Cooper was determined to hold her:).  She's so sweet and I would sneak her home in my purse if I could!

I had a fun few mornings with my oldest and youngest!  Multiple times Cooper said, "It's so quiet with Laney not around."  I just laughed and said, "yes it is but it's not near as funny as it is usually is either."

No comments:

Post a Comment