Monday, July 20, 2015

Family Pictures

My dad made a request for family pics last month and here we are, done and done.  We haven't done family pictures since Alli and Rusty's wedding which was almost 4 years ago!  We have added some sweet babies to our family since then.
At the risk of ruining the surprise of Christmas card pictures, here are my favorites!  
 We used Brooke Stephens with Fish Kiss Photo.  Bryson and Tara had used her the month prior with their kids and she had done such a great job.  We were over the moon happy with what she got.  Our crowd isn't easy, to say the least.  The best part, we got what we absolutely needed in 30 minutes and then just went for some extras.  We all highly recommend her!!!!!!!
 We took pictures at my grandparents farm, it's the BEST backdrop for pictures.  The family has used the farm for wedding pictures and we did our family pictures there a few years back.  
 My sister gets all the credit for buying/coordinating everyone's outfits.  That is not an easy feat, I have trouble coordinating just my family of 5!  It all came together so well!




 Man, I adore these 3!!!  And Laney with her leg crossed just kills me!  That along with Piper's feet in those shoes and Cooper's missing tooth spot!
 The Girls!  Laney loves her job as mother hen to the 3 babies.
 The Grandkids!  

 Gunner cracks me up!

 The best parents a girl could ask for!
 We grabbed my Grandma and made her get in a picture with her Great Grandkids.  
 This just makes me laugh, not sure what was happening here.
 I seriously LOVE his missing tooth spot!  And his blue eyes!
 He isn't as innocent as he looks ;)
 and either is she ;)
 I especially love these smiling pictures we have of her before she knocked one of her teeth out last week.

 Ha, she looks so chunky here!


 We thought this would be cute, the kids weren't happy.  Adam is behind the hay bale holding Piper on, she was trying to dive off.
 This is my favorite!
This is where it all started :)  I have such great memories growing up with this crew...even if I did want to be an only child for most of my childhood ;)

Now to get some pics printed and in frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment