Saturday, July 25, 2015

Pre and Post 4th of July!

I was going to post these pics with our 4th of July pics but then I realized that was A LOT of pictures so I split it up.
 A couple days before, we did some firework painting while Pippi napped.  

 We did one more easy craft...red, white, blue stars and paint in a baggie.
 Mix it all up, you will see the finished product on the next 4th of July post.  
We took the golf cart around the neighborhood.
Adam and the big kids cleaned up the golf cart so it would be ready for it's parade debut!


Sunday, post 4th of July...otherwise known as July 5th ;)
 We went to church on Sunday.  We didn't plan it but Laney and I both ended up in striped dresses representing the red, white and blue!
 Then Cooper realized he was in stripes too!
And so was Dad :)!
Laney didn't nap but it caught up to her watching cartoons later in the afternoon.  
 She rallied and we went outside to enjoy the weather.  We took the golf cart up to the baseball fields for Cooper to practice hitting.

 The girls and I had a dance party, Laney took her moves to the field...safety first with the helmet!
Seriously, she cracks me uP!

No comments:

Post a Comment