Sunday, July 26, 2015

4th of July!

We had a fun, fun, 4th of July!
We started off the day hanging out at home.  Grandma brought patriotic donuts for the kids!

Air guitar!  Adam found a Spotify station that played lots of our favorites from college...so we had a dance party and pulled out the air guitar.
Cooper was really happy about the patriotic pj pic ;).
We spent the afternoon at my parents eating and swimming.  Then we got to work, assembling parade flyers.  
The golf cart was decorated and ready to go!

Our parade helpers.  Our kids didn't want to ride, they wanted to catch candy instead.
Two of the most uncooperative picture subjects!
I love a good parade!






After the parade, Bryson and Tara hosted everyone before fireworks.
Again, I waited way too long in the day before getting a family pic.  The girls had matching rompers and swimsuits that I bought last year and I didn't get one stinking picture of them together in them, ugh!
We took the golf cart up to the Stilwell gas station to park and watch the firework show.
She LOVED the fireworks!
It was a great show!

She was asleep minutes after we left my parents, party on sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment