Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Final May Wrap Up

Some random photos from the month, these may be duplicates...can't remember if I already posted a few of them.
 My princess baby!
 Cooper's class took care of eggs until the chicks hatched. 
 These three!
 I swear she is growing inches every week.
 We kept Henley one evening for a few hours, my kids love when cousins are over to play.
 Laney was playing a game where she would sit on each of the babies (can I still call them babies??) and they thought it was hilarious.


 Sweet, fresh bathed babies!
 Grandma's Monday preschool carpool!
 Laney had a Teddy Bear picnic the last week of preschool.
 It was 80 degrees and she was insistent on the boots and sweater.
 The last week of school Cooper drew pictures for everyone in his class.  He numbered them 1 to 15 to make sure he didn't forget anyone ;). 
 This has been the breakfast of choice for the kids most of the school year, english muffin with peanut butter and honey.
 For a couple weeks she spent lots of time pushing her brother's trucks around the house. 
 The kids had a bucket of water and medicine droppers outside.  They were filling them up and spraying one another, the grass and passing cars.  This kept them busy for over 30 minutes!
 The chef
 We were his diners.
 I can't remember where she was going here, I am sure it was somewhere fab.  She is totally into filling bags with lots of crap and hauling them around the house.  If something is missing, it's usually in one of her purses.
 It rained most of May, no joke.  This was a rare hot, sunshiny day!  Our cousin Will was over and played with the kids all afternoon.
 After being outside, they came in for popcorn and to watch Paddington.

 I have been working on puzzles with her.
 This had me dying laughing!  Everytime I eat healthy, this is what I think.  Give me all the chocolate!
 Another beautiful sunset view from our deck.
 Gator rides!  This doesn't look safe at all, I couldn't even watch.  This was a Dad approved activity.

And on this note, I'll end the post :).

1 comment:

  1. Picture 21 in this post oh my goodness naked to the waist then blanket
    Lowered just short of showing laneys hot little cookie but showing
    Her hips and her beautiful shape very exciting she is very fine

    ReplyDelete