Monday, June 15, 2015

2 1/2 years later, he's still wearing the cowboy boots!

Coop has had our cousin Nick's old cowboy boots since 2012 and he is still wearing them today!  Seriously, see him wearing them at preschool for Western Day here.  He was so tiny and so sweet with those animals, I remember it like it was yesterday!!!!!!!  He has went thru phases where those boots were all he would wear...with jeans, shorts, play clothes, 100 degree days...you name it.  He rarely wears them anymore but will pull them out occasionally and I love it everytime he does!  I feel like we are coming up on the end of this era so when he put those boots on for church a few weekends back, I had to snap some pics of him in them.

 I love when he dresses himself.  He considers this outfit "nice" because he is wearing jeans ;).

 These boots have been seriously loved!  Thank you Trish for handing them down to us!
 I grew up with brothers who wore cowboy boots all the time and with everything just like Coop did not too long ago.  If this ends up just being a phase, it was one of my favorites!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment