Monday, March 24, 2014

Thumb Sucker #2?

We might just have another thumb sucker on our hands…
She was just a few days old here and already working on that thumb.
This was just last month, she is getting better at it :)
The evenings of her first month of life she was often in the Baby Bjorn.  We hadn't figured out her reflux at this point and she wanted to be held full time.  Pretty sure at this point I was praying for her to suck her thumb, poor girl needed something to soothe her and she wouldn't (and still really doesn't) take a pacifier.  Why can't I have a pacifier baby!???!!
I have such a soft spot for a thumb sucking baby after Cooper.  Now that I know I can break a kid of it (or at least I have success with one), I wouldn't mind one bit if she sucked her thumb.  Only time will tell…

As I type this, she is in the swing next to me snoozing and sucking her thumb :).

1 comment: