Monday, March 10, 2014

Last Day of Preschool

This was probably the #1 reason I was sad to leave Texas (besides the stellar weather!).  I have wrote many times before about how much I adored the kids' preschool.  No doubt that once my last kid was there that I would apply for a job.  It was the most warm, loving school environment!  We made great friends during Cooper's (almost) 3 years there.  
 Coop got to celebrate his 1/2 birthday before he left.  I love that the girls are all right there ready to sing and the boys are in the background playing superheroes ;).
 They all sang to him, so sweet.  He requested I make cupcakes and he picked it all out at the grocery store with me.
 Cooper with Ms. Amy and Ms. Celina.  We were lucky enough to have Ms. Celina for 2 years!  She was also Coop's teacher his first year in the Ladybugs room.
 Laney wasn't sure about school but totally warmed up to her teachers and gave them big hugs on the last day!
These teachers were the best!  I never thought twice leaving my kids in their care, they were so loving and taught them so much!!!


On the car ride home from preschool, I told Cooper and Laney I was so happy they go to such a great preschool and I was really going to miss it.  I asked Cooper if he was sad, he said, "I am excited to move to Kansas Mom but I am going to miss them a whole bunch."  I mean, heart melter!!!!!

Then he asked if all his friends could come over the next to play one last time.  We compromised and invited as many as we could get a hold of to join us at the Trampoline Park.  I can't believe I didn't get any pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment