Monday, March 24, 2014

The Zicks Visit!

Travel back with me to the end of February…we had been in our home just over a week when the Zicks came to visit.  We were happy to have them here and of course we put them to work ;).  We spent the weekend eating, feeding kids, hanging with the other KC Jones' crew and getting a bit more settled.
This sweet girl was the main reason for their visit, they hadn't met Piper Marie yet!
The kids were in their jammies most of the weekend.  It was so, so cold and snowy!  
These 2 superheroes cleaned up the playroom for me, they did an awesome job!
Lunching Ladies…I told they were in their jammies all weekend!
Adam is slowly getting Hadley to like him ;). 

I can't believe these are the only pics I have (and they are mostly Maggies!) from the weekend.  Thanks Zicks for coming to visit and helping out!  We promise a more exciting weekend next time :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment