Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Heart Day!!!

Nothing like a Valentine's Day post in March!

 We covered the kids doors in hearts with things we love about each one of them.

 Cooper said this was his favorite. 
This was my favorite on Cooper's door.
When I went up to get Laney out of her crib, this is what I found.  Not sure how long he was in there with her.  They weren't ready for the flash yet ;).
They loved the hearts on their doors!
 Laney and her sweet teachers created this adorable Valentine's Day banner!  Those teachers are so great!!!  I forgot to take a pic of Coop's creation, it was equally as cute.
Couldn't love it more!  
 And the fun of trying to get a pic of all 3 of them ;).
 Our sweet Valentines 
 Love Laney's happiness-even if it's blurry.
As always, they requested a funny face picture.
 And a special Happy 1st Valentine's Day to this sweet babe!
I just can't get enough of this girl!


And because I like to torture my heart, you can see past Valentine's Day here, 20122011, and 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment