Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Weekend - part 1

Ok-I am behind with my Easter posts so bear with me. 
 Our original Easter plans were to be in STL and then KU beat UNC (again, but who's counting?) and were going to be playing in our backyard.  So instead we flew Adam's parents down for a long weekend.  As always, we ate a lot of food, played outside and they stayed with the kids when Ad and I went to tournament games.  

 Mamaw and I took the kids to KU's open practice at Cowboys Stadium.  Glad I had her there to help because Laney was a nightmare in a not wanting to watch basketball, sit still for over 2 seconds way.
 Our Jayhawk looked good on Jerry's TV.
Coop thought he was there for a game so the shootaround was a tad disappointing but he definitely had fun!  He told me it was a great day ;).
We were lucky enough to get tickets to the Sweet 16 games! 
 We went to the KU pep rally before the game.  Not much makes me happier than a room full of Jayhawks.  Seriously...I was on cloud 9.
 Adam asked me if I would get one of these.  I said, "Are you kidding me?  I am going to rock that sweater in 25 years!  It will probably be my favorite piece of clothing!"


And...no more pictures from that day.  We all know how it ended.  The most fun game until the last 3 minutes...unbelievable.  Hurts even more that we had hotel/tickets to the Final Four this weekend.



 Opening up Easter gifts from Mamaw & Papaw.  He was pumped about his Super Hero swim trunks.
And she was pumped about the bag of candy.
 We took Mamaw and Papaw to visit the Gaylord Texan resort and grab dinner.

Thanks Mamaw and Papaw for spending part of your Easter weekend with us!  


No comments:

Post a Comment