Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Craft

How does the saying go?...it's not about the end product but the fun you had in the process.  Yeah, I am going with that for this particular craft.

I was inspired here but here's as far as we got with it...

I whipped up the salt dough and baked them.  Then we stripped the kids down and brought out the paint!
 Coop was definitely the most interested in it and did quite well!
 She did this for about 45 seconds, then got paint on her hands and was dunzo.
Yes, I did this while I had adult backup in the house...Grandma, Aunt Alli, and Aunt Tara.
The girls and I painted most of them while the kids napped.  Love all these bright colors!
Annnddddd 3 weeks later (Easter over) and this is where the craft sits.  :(  I have had the best of intentions to finish these up with Coop and hang them for Easter but that just never happened.  I finally caved and packed them up with the rest of Easter decor to finish next year.  

Final thoughts...fun, easy and cute activity even if you don't finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment