Sunday, April 21, 2013

Catching Up

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it has been over a week since my last post!  I blame it on this combination...road trip to STL, drowning in Stella & Dot (in a good way!), Adam out of town a.lot and making meals ;).  Excuses, excuses, I know.  And...I started this post on Thursday night...issues with iphoto...finally resolved late last night.  

As I sit down to post, I have lots to write about with the kids and us but apparently I haven't been taking many pictures lately!  If you follow me on Instagram then you have already seen most of these.

Here's a little peek into the last couple weeks in our day to day lives...
 Laney loves to wear everyone else's shoes in the house.
 Coop in his new kicks.  That morning he told me his toes were squeezed and his shoes hurt.  We went shoe shopping right after school that day...very unlike me.  I usually wait another week or so :).  Glad I listened to the boy!!  He was wearing an 8 and his new shoes are a 9.5!
 Daytime camping
 The same day as campers...we were also firefighters.  At lunch time, Cooper insisted that all of our boots be lined up next to our pumper truck (couch), just like the real firemen.
 A beautiful Saturday morning at the park and library.  There isn't much better in our lives right now than the park and library.  
 It seems everytime I open my phone the kids have taken dozens of pics on it.  This is from one of our walks.  I just adore her chubby feet in Toms.
 Coop pulled these out of his pocket one day after school.  He said he picked them for me at recess.  sweetest.boy.ever.  Or at least for those few minutes.
 We broke out the jean shorts last week...it was 38 degrees just a few days later.  boo.
 A fun Thursday night sharing the Stella & Dot love
 I told him to give me his SuperHero face.
 After Laney goes to bed we often play board games.  He has gotten really good with this Memory game.  Totally beat me the other night.
 Sing it with me..."like the ceiling can't hold us."  We love us some Macklemore.
This is how we rolled last night to our neighborhood cul-de-sac party.  It was a crazy Saturday night, we were back home by 8 to put Doodles to bed, eat chocolate chip cookies and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment