Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Morning 2013 part 2

After our hunt at home and breakfast, Adam took his parents to the airport and headed to Cowboys Stadium to (unsuccessfully) sell our tickets to the Elite 8 game. :(  The kids and I headed to the Fimmens for Easter brunch and egg hunt...he did meet us there later.  
 The Fimmens live on beautiful property.  Combine that with a beautiful day and lots of kids to play with = this is the only picture I have of Cooper from the day.  He was too busy to slow down for me.
 This girl had me all over...we looked for ducks in the pond, swung in the swing (a lot), didn't sit down.  I got lots of pics of her.
 Candy on the ground, plastic egg in her mouth.  Told you she was clueless about this Easter thing ;).
 My favorite picture of the whole day and maybe of the year so far.  It just screams happiness.

There were eggs everywhere!

Thank you Fimmen family for hosting such a great morning, it couldn't have been more perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment