Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Doing more good with Stella & Dot

I know I just posted about about some good things I am doing with my Stella & Dot business this month, but I had to share this one too!  
I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, even if it takes a while to figure out what that reason is.  Well, when we first moved down here I joined a couple different Mom's groups to get involved and find our place.  Thru one of them and my friend Carolyn, I was connected to Becca Williams and her incredible family.  Her sweet daughter, Emily, is Cooper's age and has Cystic Fibrosis.  Watch this video to learn more about her and Cystic Fibrosis...


Have I mentioned that I am trying to do more good in 2013 and I am so thankful that Stella & Dot allows me to do that? ;)

Well, Becca just hosted her 3rd annual trunk show to benefit Cystic Fibrosis.  I donate 100% of my commission from the show and am so, so excited that I get to write a check for over $500!!!!!  Yes, $500!  In just a couple hours of ladies shopping and accessorizing themselves!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ashley- what a touching story and video!! You are doing such great work!

    ReplyDelete