Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Doing Good with my Biz and something for YOU!

I posted here about wanting to do more good in 2013.  I really focused on it with my 28 Days of Love in February.  Well, this month I am putting my Stella & Dot business to good!

April is National Autism Awareness Month.  I have teamed up with one of my fave sorority sisters, Caitie Johnson or as I know her, Sullivan.  In honor of her brother, she is hosting an online show and I am donating all my commission from it to an organization that is near to their hearts.  She is then matching my donation!  If you wish to shop her show, use this link, http://www.stelladot.com/ts/urso5.

I connected with a family right here in Keller that is in the middle of an adoption process.  You can read more of the story on their blog.  It's pretty inspiring and emotional.  I am donating all my commission from these sales to their adoption expenses.  We focused on specific pieces to tie their family/friends' purchases to their cause...the Odette collection, Little Dottie bracelet and the Tree of Life necklace.  If you wish to shop her show, use this link, http://www.stelladot.com/ts/soto5.

I am thrilled that Stella & Dot has once again created an Autism Awareness Boutique this month with 20% of all sales from these pieces going to the HollyRod Foundation for Autism.  Last April we raised $126,000!  As a former teacher and mom, this cause is so close to my heart.  I have a BIG goal this month...to sell 20 of our Spirit bracelets from our Autism Awareness Boutique.  I am over 1/2 way there right now!!!  I have not taken mine off since I got it, it's just perfect.  A great gift to yourself or a special educator in your life...gift those teachers, they are doing incredible things with your children every.single.day!  At the end of the month, I am raffling off the hostess rewards (aka free jewels!) to one lucky shopper!  If you wish to shop and be entered in the raffle, shop this link, http://www.stelladot.com/ts/6oto5.


Finally, you don't forget to enter to win these fab earrings with no purchase necessary...
over at my friend Sarah's blog, just click here.  


And really, how can you resist this bag???


No comments:

Post a Comment