Thursday, January 3, 2013

The real Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we went to church in the afternoon.  The church Adam grew up in is so pretty and the mass we attend has the children's choir singing, perfection.  I really love the story of Christmas mass but it sure is hard to enjoy or even listen really when your 16 month old is testing out her vocal chords and won't sit still for longer than 2 seconds.  And Cooper wasn't exactly an angel.  For the first time I apologized to the lovely family in the row behind us, hoping we didn't ruin their Christmas mass.  They were the nicest people and the wife promised me I would miss masses with screaming babies.
After mass we had an incredible Italian meal at the McCormacks.  You might think my kids would be confused with another Christmas Eve...nope, both clueless.
 Uncle John read Twas the Night Before Christmas.
 Wow, these 2 were uncooperative until we put that snow globe in front of them.
Mesmerized.

I know Aunt Tanya took some more of her kids and mine by the tree...when I get those from her, I will update.  No pressure Tanya :).

No comments:

Post a Comment