Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dog Walker

I am pretty sure I have posted about Laney's love for Lola, right?  The girl loves her dog.  Laney asks/looks for her first thing in the morning and after nap.  In fact, in Austin last weekend she was laying in our bed after waking up and kept lifting the covers and calling for her ;).  She calls for Lola when eating to share, crawls in her pillow with her and kisses her more than any of us throughout the day.  
It's finally warming back up this week, so Laney and I took Lola on a walk.  Laney was insistent on holding the leash...
 Off we go.
 Not sure who's walking who?
Mid-walk kisses.  For the record, she gives us maybe one kiss a day, Lola countless.
Lola was basically dragging her down the sidewalk so I traded Laney the leash for the poop bag.  She instantly did this!  Cracked me up.  Clearly she is paying attention on our walks!

Yay for warmer weather and walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment