Friday, January 11, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 29

My Jayhawks are on fire and that makes me smile!  Seriously, they are so much fun to watch!  Ben McClemore is ridiculously talented and Uncle Bill never ceases to amaze in how he transforms these boys into an incredible team.  During the game this week they pulled up Withey's stats this year so far and compared them to the same time last year with Anthony Davis.  Withey surpasses him in every category. Bam.  

My friend/Jayhawk bball partner in crime Julie shared this article with me.  I have watched it countless times and laugh every.single.time.  Then I found this article written by the same author, who my sister told me went to my high school!  Love it.

Holy Cow, if this story doesn't make you smile and potentially cry you should probably make sure your heart is beating.  http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8579599/chy-johnson-boys.  There is so many awful stories on the news, I love to read these.

On another note, Coop tells us, "I love you," several times a day now, unprompted.  It may be the sweetest thing I hear each day.  Love that he is figuring out to use it when he realizes he's in trouble and trying to dig his way out.  

How much fun would it be if next week my Smile Friday was from Austin, TX because Ad, the kids and I decided on a whim to drive their for the KU/UT game??!!!!  Anyone have 4 tix to game next weekend they want to send my way???  Prob make this proposition much easier to pass with Adam if I already had tickets :).

I did Zumba for the first time tonight thru a class at Lifetime.  This is totally true...

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment