Thursday, January 17, 2013

Instagram Fun

Are you on Instagram?  I am!  Love it.  My favorite part about Facebook is the pictures-well, this is just pictures.  How awesome is that!  And you can alter them with filters/frames.  You can find me at ashsoudersjones.  Creative, huh?
 There has been some serious basketball playing in this house lately but that's a whole other post.

 Doodles in her Sunday best...minus shoes.  Yeah, sometimes in the rush of trying to get all 4 of us out of the door in time for 9am mass, shoes get left behind, oops.
 Yep, still a thumb sucker.  
 Life with an older brother.
Last week I cleaned out/organized our office for the first time since we moved in almost 2 years ago.  I even dusted and swept!  How gross is this...99.9% sure it was the first time it was that was done!  Anyway...I found this gem.  My first class!  I loved everyone of these sweet nuggets and they taught me so much.  I can.not.believe they will be seniors next year.  Oh how I wish I could see them now!  One of them and her sweet family was the inspiration behind Laney's name.
 Here's the reason I am behind on blogging this week.  The new line of Stella and Dot jewels debuted, woo-hoo!  More on these gems later.
Toddler tattoo sleeve.  Yes, I saw him doing it and no, I didn't care.  I think he was channeling his inner Ben McClemore.  I really didn't care because he needed a bath tonight.  Well I was gone all night and came home to a sleeping still-tatted up 3 year old.  Guess what that means?  Yep, bath time before school tomorrow.  That should be fun since I can barely get him up in time to change clothes and eat a granola bar in the car on the way.

Come join me on Instagram, it's no Pinterest but still pretty great :).

No comments:

Post a Comment