Friday, January 18, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 30

It's a Stella and Dot edition of Smile Fridays!  The Spring line debuted last week and I received my samples just days ago.  Incredible.  I have already ordered more, can't stop, love it all!  It's full of color, layering pieces and great price points - 75% of new pieces are under $50!

 I have 2 favorite necklaces and this is one!  This green is the color of 2013 and looks good with so many colors/patterns.  Lara Spencer was wearing it over a green sweater on GMA this morning and it looked great.  See more details on it here.
Stacking bracelets, woo-hoo!  The 3 julep bracelets on top sell separately for only $19 and comes in hot pink too!  See them here.
Love the Fiona statement necklace!  So pretty for all seasons!  See it here.
This is my other favorite necklace, the Kimberly!  See it here.

You can see the new virtual look book here.  If you want me to mail you one in person, email me your address at ash4545@hotmail.com.  If you see something you love and want to order, you can do it all at my website, www.stelladot.com/ashleyjones.

No comments:

Post a Comment