Thursday, March 15, 2012

Poop on the Potty!!!!!!!

I have never been so excited to see that "I am about to poop" look on my son's face.  He had just finished up in the bath and was playing like he always does.  I saw that look and swooped him out of there and onto the potty in the fastest I may have ever moved.  Sure enough, seconds later, we had poop in the potty on our 4th day of potty training!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!  Seriously, the joy this brought to Adam and I was ridiculous.  As he was going, he said, "I watch movie and eat ice cream with Dad!"  You see, Adam had made him this "poop" promise on day 1 of potty training and Coop had not forgot!  It was about 8:15 at this time, but there was no delaying this promise-honestly, we didn't even try.  We put Toy Story in the DVD player and off Adam went to Walgreens for ice cream.  Yep, Cooper ate ice cream and watched a movie until 10pm, you can get away with a lot when your mom doesn't have to clean poop out of big boy underwear (or the bath tub).  
 Yes, I blurred out the poop...it was pretty offensive and I was afraid Mr. Blogger might track me down and take my blogging rights away. :)  However, grandmas/grandpas and aunts/uncles got the real, unblurred image thru text message when it happened-that's what family is for, right?
 Father and Son bonding over a pint of Cookies and Cream and Toy Story.  Mom was out-gave up Coca-Cola and chocolate for lent.  Adam did pick up vanilla ice cream too-but it's just not the same without chocolate syrup on it!
Way to go Cooper Jones!  
After all this excitement, he pooped in his pants yesterday :(.  Oh well, we will keep on truckin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment