Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Final Four...aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Those of you that really know me-know that Jayhawk basketball holds an extra special and pretty big piece of my heart.  I will leave it at that, but know that I could just go on and on.  So, to say this house is excited about being in the Final Four would be a gigantic understatement...I can't stop smiling and we are wearing Jayhawk gear full time!  We want everyone to know who we are rooting for this weekend!  

I have been fortunate enough to attend the last 3 Final Fours that KU has been a part of-2002 (Atlanta), 2003 (New Orleans), and 2008 (San Antonio).  Seriously, these are the best experiences and my goal is to never miss another one!  I am ecstatic to say that Adam and I are New Orleans bound this weekend, aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!  I can barely sleep I am so excited!  We had talked about doing a fun, exotic vacation this year but this trumps that anyday!  So, we are flying Grandma in to take care of the kids and we are hitting the highway-I found us a hotel room today and we are going with good friends that have us tickets already!  

I have said it before and I will say it again-never doubt a Bill Self coached team.

 Oh T-Rob-what will we do without those arms next year?
 Love this pic because it shows how we hard we were after that Final Four!
Uncle Bill-we will see you in New Orleans!  Let's do this-rock chalk jayhawk.

1 comment: