Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a model

Long story short...through a friend and her photographer in KC-found out there was a photography workshop in Dallas and they needed 6 month old babies, so Laney was scheduled to serve as a model :).  The lead photographer for Laney's session was the talented Beth Jansen from OKC.  She was teaching a small group of photographers on using natural light to capture babies.  Even though I haven't pursued it, I adore photography and when I grow up I would love to pursue it more. It was super fascinating to listen to the "photography talk" and try to soak up bits and pieces of their knowledge.

Jill Rosell was one of the photographers there-she was so sweet and has these adorable pics from our session posted on her blog.  I just couldn't love them more, I love how she captured Laney's eyes-they are my fave!




ps-this is my 500th post!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty, pretty girl! I love the last one best ... when did she get so big? :)
    Congrats on the 500th post! Way to go, Momma!

    ReplyDelete