Monday, February 27, 2012

Uncle Bill

Next time you see Cooper, ask him who coaches the Jayhawks...in case you won't be seeing him anytime soon, I will answer for you, "Uncle Bill."  If we are watching a game/sportscenter and Coach comes across the screen, he will say, "hey mom, there's Uncle Bill."  Yep, I am filling my childrens' heads with all things Jayhawks and loving every single minute of it!

Is this not the best picture ever?  Uncle Bill rarely shows emotion, so to me this is priceless!  At the beginning of the season when our talent and lack of depth was being questioned, I heard the best comment all season and have continued to quote it over and over again.  It was made by Billy Packer I believe (does he still commentate?), anyways, it was..."Never doubt a Bill Self coached team."  Amen.

update- 8 straight

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this picture! it gets me so excited for march maddness!

    ReplyDelete