Wednesday, February 8, 2012

hair loss :(

I was afraid these days were coming, but I was holding on to that sliver of hope that Laney's dark, luscious locks would stay forever!  I swear she turned 4 months and it was falling out like crazy!  And I am in the same boat, my hair is falling out in chunks!
At just a day old, oh my gosh, i forgot about ALL that hair!!!
6 weeks...one of my favorite pics!
Look closely and you will see the evidence, these are her sheets where she rubs her head and out falls all that hair!
 Do you see the dark patches of hair?  Yep, those are knots from her rubbing her head when laying down.  I just can't bring myself to cut them out!!  It was the hair she was born with...just can't do it!  So, for now she has dreads :).  They are slowly falling out themselves, finding them in her bed and carseat.
She's still holding on to a few locks, for now anyway.  I wonder when her new hair will come in and if it will still be that gorgeous dark brown/almost black???

No comments:

Post a Comment