Tuesday, February 28, 2012

new artwork-help!

I love Etsy!  But don't visit often, because it is a little overwhelming to me.  However, I just received an email from one of the shops I have "favorited" saying that tomorrow all items are 29% off-which means I should probably get something...right?  The problem is, I can't decide, so I need your help!

We have made our upstairs loft into our KU room, which one of these should be the newest addition?




Want to see more, check it all out here!  Thanks for your input!

4 comments:

  1. I vote option #2. :)
    Love your blog and love showing it off to my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #3! (But they are all great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 3rd one, too! Am I too late? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went with #3-thanks gals! love unique KU artwork!

    ReplyDelete