Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday!

What better way to start a week than a playdate with these kids?  They even brought doughnuts!

In the last 2 weeks, we have celebrated 1/2 birthdays around here (I am a July birthday girl, so I always recognize 1/2 birthdays!).  More on how big these kids are getting later, but here are a couple pics...
 This boy is 2 1/2!  Preschool pictures-these pic peeps must be good, not only did they style his hair, they got him to smile!
I love nothing more than hanging out with this girl while Cooper is at preschool!  Laner Doodles was 6 months this past Friday!

I read the following quote on this blog this morning and love it, need to print and get it framed for somewhere in the house.


Oh give me patience when wee hands
Tug at me with their small demands.
And give me gentle and smiling eyes.
Keep my lips from hasty replies.

And let not weariness, confusion or noise
Obscure my vision of life's fleeting joys.
So when, in years to come my house is still
No bitter memories its rooms may fill.
unknown

1 comment:

  1. I do love the Clover Lane blog too and what a good saying! Can't believe Laney is 6 months already!

    ReplyDelete