Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Saturday night at Southlake Town Square

Earlier this month I read that at Southlake Town Square, they bring in snow...doesn't that sound like fun? Well, the magazine lied!  We ventured there with the Fimmens to be greatly disappointed :(.  Good news...we hadn't told the kids!  We checked out Santa, had ice cream (Dad and Coop), hot chocolate (me), and hit up the kid section of Barnes and Noble.  I mean, where else would you want to be on Saturday night?!  The kids had fun and really, that is all that matters, right?  Maybe we will get some real snow for them to play in this year...but my feelings wouldn't be hurt if we didn't :).

 Brrr!  Who eats ice cream when it's 40 degrees out?? 
 Laney thinking, why in the h&%!  do they have me out in this?  
These 3 had so much fun chasing each other on the sidewalk and taking almost every book off the shelf at Barnes and Noble to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment