Saturday, December 10, 2011

no nap=tired Cooper

Cooper naps everyday with no problem, in fact I think he looks forward to his naps somedays.  At preschool they all lay down for quiet time and often Coop is still asleep when I pick him up.  Last Tuesday, his daily report sheet said he didn't nap, I just assumed it was a mistake.  That is until I was fixing dinner and couldn't find Coop, here he was seconds from a full snooze.  I quickly whisked him up and started a dance party afraid that if he went to sleep at 6, he would be back up at 9 ready to party.


So, this week I asked his teachers about his non-nap day.  They laughed and said they have learned that Cooper and his BFF Meghan can't lay next to one another at nap time...neither one slept that day because they chatted the whole time.  What could have they talked about for over an hour?  Would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment