Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Adam's 30!!!

Adam shared his birthday with Thanksgiving this year, so we really got to celebrate all week and weekend long...my kind of birthday :).  I knew I wanted to do something special for him (i seriously love celebrating birthdays...and not just my own ;)).  I had sent an email to family and friends asking them to send me a birthday card for Adam with their favorite memory.  I ended up receiving 30...how perfect!  Starting in the morning, I gave Adam one every half hour.  They were so fun to read and I think they will be 10 times funnier to read on his 40th, 50th, 60th bday and beyond-I hope Adam enjoyed it as much as I did!  The Friday after Thanksgiving I talked him into going out to dinner-he had a looong night celebrating the night before which made me nervous that he wouldn't want to leave the house!  But, all the pieces fell into place...we went to dinner, his brother texted him to meet them at Wil Jenny's for a drink before heading home and SURPRISE!  I think he was surprised...were you really Adam (i know you are/will be reading)?  It was such a fun night with a great group of people!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks to all who participated and helped us celebrate Adam!

 The Jones/Zicks/McCormacks and a McKenzie ;).  Please note Kyle and John's shirts...just the beginning of their party pranks!
 My fam...the rest were still living it up in Hawaii
Can't believe this is the 9th birthday I have celebrated with Adam!
Adam and his college BFFs :)
The Jones'

No comments:

Post a Comment