Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa visits Preschool

Can you believe it...Santa made a special visit to Cooper's preschool! :)  He was pretty excited and told me he was asking for diggers and trucks.  I told him maybe he should ask for a bike...hint, hint! 

 Whatcha got there Santa Claus?
 Probably thinking, I have no idea what this striped thing is!
Another successful visit to Santa!  In the car ride home, he told me that he asked Santa for a green trash truck...luckily Santa picked up one of those at a Just Between Friends sale months ago!
 How cute is this? I have spotted it on Pinterest...so glad I have it for memories and that I didn't have to tackle it, ha!  And, how cute is the simple wrapping and name tag...his teachers really are the best!  They gave the kids homemade peppermint glitter playdoh in red/white, so fun!
Have I mentioned how much we love Cooper's preschool? :)

Funny story from school that his teachers told me.  They had a holiday party and decorated Gingerbread men cookies.  The teachers said all the students took a few bites of theirs and then went off to play, all except for Cooper.  He sat at the table alone and ate every last bite, he loves his sweets and takes advantage when he gets them!


No comments:

Post a Comment