Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dress Up

Thanks to Laney's grandparents we got to have our first round of dress up today!  

 First up...naked cowgirl!  Mamaw made this hat for Laney, too cute!
 She hasn't quite mastered the Bumbo even though it appears she does in the pic...5 seconds later she was toppled over in it.
 Aloha my little hula dancer!  Grandma and Grandpa brought this back straight from Hawaii!  When I saw it, I thought..."how fun, that could be the theme of her 1st birthday!"  Yeah, that skirt isn't going to fit in 9 months!
Cooper was my assistant, he was dressed up as Batman...lame costume I know, but he was perfectly happy about it!  In this picture all he wanted to do was spin Laney in her rocker...I think they look just alike here...is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment