Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wedding Rehearsal

Dress rehearsal was good, we all learned our roles for the next day, starting to feel like a veteran bridesmaid.  That makes me sound old!  Then it was off to dinner at Timber Creek, it was delish!  After dinner, the Souders' house was still making final touches for the wedding.  My dad, the bride and I finished tying ribbons on the programs late into the night.  My mom worked in the garage on the beautiful flower centerpieces until the wee hours of the morning.  It was an early morning on Saturday, but a gorgeous one!!!  

 Laney and Gunner had a tough job, can't you tell?
 This kid had the big job...pulling that wagon down the aisle!  

 How many years until we get a family pic with everyone looking and smiling?  Do you see me holding Coop's hand down so he can't suck his thumb?
My sweet Laney Faith.  Yes, her bow is bigger than her head :), a girl can only pull off that look for so long!


  The bride and groom, relaxed as can be about the big day!
 Mama with her 3 great-grandkids

 A true Texan



No comments:

Post a Comment