Saturday, October 22, 2011

More from KC

love these next few pics, they don't necessarily go together besides being cute and fun!

 "Sun in eyes, need sunglasses Mom," is a phrase I have heard a lot recently!  I tried to get him to wear sunglasses over the summer and he never wanted them.  Now that I have no idea where they are is when he wants them...go figure!  So, he gladly takes mine as I squint thru the sun.
We got to hang with the Stauffers one night!  How sweet is Henry?  It was great to catch up good friends and future in-laws :).

 I feel like we could fast forward 20 years and they will be doing the same thing...sleeping on the floor after a long night out, just hopefully not in footed jambes :).
Cooper and Will get along so well, Will is great with him!  They totally do their own thing, I am sure the conversations are priceless.  As a side note: Coop was petrified to drive this motorized Gator until just this week.  Not sure what took him over to the adventurous side, but you don't want to be in the way when he's behind the wheel...he doesn't steer and only knows one speed, fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment